This acceptable use policy set out additional terms between you and us, Immersivly Limited, under which you may access and use our site and services available on or through it.
Welcome to immersiv.ly
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In a way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has an unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way (a minor being an individual under the age of 18)
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any content which does not comply with our content standards set out below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
USE OF OUR SITE BY MINORS
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor (where permitted) is also subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
These content standards apply to all and any User Content which you contribute to our site and to any interactive services associated with it. They apply to each part of any User Content contributed as well as to its whole. The content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The question of whether User Content breaches the content standards is a matter for our discretion and our decision is final. We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether any User Content breaches the content standards and we shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence on the matter.
User Content must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- Be relevant.
User Content must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be or promote material which is obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Promote violence or any illegal activity;
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other property right of any other person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy or cause needless anxiety,
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
BREACH OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site or any of our services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content already posted on or through our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you wish to complain about any content including User Content on our site, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org giving the following details: your name, your email address, the content to which your complaint relates and the details of your complaint. Where the complaint concerns User Content we will review the content and decide whether it complies with our content standards above. We will deal with any User Content which, in our opinion, violates our content standards above as described above. We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint but shall not be obliged to give you prior notice of our decision nor any action taken in consequence of any decision made by us. All complaints must be in English.
CHANGES TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
Version 1.0. Date last modified: 16 January 2016